It's only a small project but I'd like the website to be quite functional. I'm going to be using Bootstrap, I think, and would like somebody to help with PHP (comments, discussion, maybe accounts). submitted by
Hello everyone, 23M, throwaway, s.o. is on reddit a lot. submitted by
I'm losing it. I've been absorbed incredibly hard in CSGO gambling & crypto betting for the past 5 years. I've brought my family into it, and my s.o. but to no success. We've gone over management of my own money, pops has banned all IP addresses from my router with the like web addresses, I'm going to therapy (I also live in butt-end nowhere, so attending G.A. meetings is impossible [closest is 300+ miles away]) and I don't know what to do. I'm up to my ears in debt. I've used money that's not mine and owe close friends. Tbh, don't know how I haven't cracked. I don't really know what else to do. Sorry about the ramble.
Imagine if there was one desk that all stories could cross so that, at 4am, a media plan could be decided upon and disseminated where all news outlets coordinated to set the goalposts of debate and hyper focused on specific issues to drive a narrative to control how you vote and how you spend money; where Internet shills were given marching orders in tandem to what was shown on television, printed in newspapers and spread throughout articles on the World Wide Web. https://i.imgur.com/Elnci0M.png
In the past, we had Operation Mockingbird, where the program was supremely confident that it could control stories around the world, even in instructions to cover up any story about a possible “Yeti” sighting, should it turn out they were real. https://i.imgur.com/121LXqy.png
If, in 1959, the government was confident in its ability to control a story about a Yeti, then what is their level of confidence in controlling stories, today? https://i.imgur.com/jQFVYew.png https://i.imgur.com/ZKMYGJj.png
In fact, we have a recent example of a situation similar to the Yeti. When Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch met on the TARMAC to spike the Hillary email investigation, the FBI was so confident it wasn’t them, that their entire focus was finding the leaker, starting with searching within the local PD. We have documentation that demonstrates the state of mind of the confidence the upper levels of the FBI have when dealing with the media. https://i.imgur.com/IbjDOkI.png https://i.imgur.com/NH86ozU.png
The marriage between mainstream media and government is a literal one and this arrangement is perfectly legal. https://i.imgur.com/OAd4vpf.png
But, this problem extends far beyond politics; the private sector, the scientific community, even advice forums are shilled heavily. People are paid to cause anxiety, recommend people break up and otherwise sow depression and nervousness. This is due to a correlating force that employs “systems psychodynamics”, focusing on “tension centered” strategies to create “organizational paradoxes” by targeting people’s basic assumptions about the world around them to create division and provide distraction. https://i.imgur.com/6OEWYFN.png https://i.imgur.com/iG4sdD4.png https://i.imgur.com/e89Rx6B.png https://i.imgur.com/uotm9Cg.png https://i.imgur.com/74wt9tD.png
In this day and age, it is even easier to manage these concepts and push a controlled narrative from a central figure than it has ever been. Allen & Co is a “boutique investment firm” that managed the merger between Disney and Fox and operates as an overseeing force for nearly all media and Internet shill armies, while having it’s fingers in sports, social media, video games, health insurance, etc. https://i.imgur.com/zlpBh3c.png https://i.imgur.com/e5ZvFFJ.png
Former director of the CIA and Paul Brennan’s former superior George Tenet, holds the reigns of Allen & Co. The cast of characters involves a lot of the usual suspects. https://i.imgur.com/3OlrX7G.png
In 1973, Allen & Company bought a stake in Columbia Pictures. When the business was sold in 1982 to Coca-Cola, it netted a significant profit. Since then, Herbert Allen, Jr. has had a place on Coca-Cola's board of directors.
Since its founding in 1982, the Allen & Company Sun Valley Conference has regularly drawn high-profile attendees such as Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Rupert Murdoch, Barry Diller, Michael Eisner, Oprah Winfrey, Robert Johnson, Andy Grove, Richard Parsons, and Donald Keough.
Allen & Co. was one of ten underwriters for the Google initial public offering in 2004. In 2007, Allen was sole advisor to Activision in its $18 billion merger with Vivendi Games. In 2011, the New York Mets hired Allen & Co. to sell a minority stake of the team. That deal later fell apart. In November 2013, Allen & Co. was one of seven underwriters on the initial public offering of Twitter. Allen & Co. was the adviser of Facebook in its $19 billion acquisition of WhatsApp in February 2014.
In 2015, Allen & Co. was the advisor to Time Warner in its $80 billion 2015 merger with Charter Communications, AOL in its acquisition by Verizon, Centene Corporation in its $6.8 billion acquisition of Health Net, and eBay in its separation from PayPal.
In 2016, Allen & Co was the lead advisor to Time Warner in its $108 billion acquisition by AT&T, LinkedIn for its merger talks with Microsoft, Walmart in its $3.3 billion purchase of Jet.com, and Verizon in its $4.8 billion acquisition of Yahoo!. In 2017, Allen & Co. was the advisor to Chewy.com in PetSmart’s $3.35 billion purchase of the online retailer.
Allen & Co throws the Sun Valley Conference every year where you get a glimpse of who sows up. Harvey Weinstein, though a past visitor, was not invited last year. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_%26_Company_Sun_Valley_Conference
Previous conference guests have included Bill and Melinda Gates, Warren and Susan Buffett, Tony Blair, Google founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Allen alumnus and former Philippine Senator Mar Roxas, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Quicken Loans Founder & Chairman Dan Gilbert, Yahoo! co-founder Jerry Yang, financier George Soros, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, Media Mogul Rupert Murdoch, eBay CEO Meg Whitman, BET founder Robert Johnson, Time Warner Chairman Richard Parsons, Nike founder and chairman Phil Knight, Dell founder and CEO Michael Dell, NBA player LeBron James, Professor and Entrepreneur Sebastian Thrun, Governor Chris Christie, entertainer Dan Chandler, Katharine Graham of The Washington Post, Diane Sawyer, InterActiveCorp Chairman Barry Diller, Linkedin co-founder Reid Hoffman, entrepreneur Wences Casares, EXOR and FCA Chairman John Elkann, Sandro Salsano from Salsano Group, and Washington Post CEO Donald E. Graham, Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner, and Oprah Winfrey. https://i.imgur.com/VZ0OtFa.png
George Tenet, with the reigns of Allen & Co in his hands, is able to single-handedly steer the entire Mockingbird apparatus from cable television to video games to Internet shills from a singular location determining the spectrum of allowable debate. Not only are they able to target people’s conscious psychology, they can target people’s endocrine systems with food and pornography; where people are unaware, on a conscious level, of how their moods and behavior are being manipulated. https://i.imgur.com/mA3MzTB.png
"The problem with George Tenet is that he doesn't seem to care to get his facts straight. He is not meticulous. He is willing to make up stories that suit his purposes and to suppress information that does not." https://i.imgur.com/YHMJnnP.png
"Sadly but fittingly, 'At the Center of the Storm' is likely to remind us that sometimes what lies at the center of a storm is a deafening silence."
Tenet joined President-elect Bill Clinton's national security transition team in November 1992. Clinton appointed Tenet Senior Director for Intelligence Programs at the National Security Council, where he served from 1993 to 1995. Tenet was appointed Deputy Director of Central Intelligence in July 1995. Tenet held the position as the DCI from July 1997 to July 2004. Citing "personal reasons," Tenet submitted his resignation to President Bush on June 3, 2004. Tenet said his resignation "was a personal decision and had only one basis—in fact, the well-being of my wonderful family—nothing more and nothing less. In February 2008, he became a managing director at investment bank Allen & Company. https://i.imgur.com/JnGHqOS.png
We have the documentation that demonstrates what these people could possibly be doing with all of these tools of manipulation at their fingertips.
The term for it is “covert political action” for which all media put before your eyes is used to serve as a veneer… a reality TV show facade of a darker modus operandum. https://i.imgur.com/vZC4D29.png https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/kent-csi/vol36no3/html/v36i3a05p_0001.htm
It is now clear that we are facing an implacable enemy whose avowed objective is world domination by whatever means and at whatever costs. There are no rules in such a game. Hitherto acceptable norms of human conduct do not apply. If the US is to survive, longstanding American concepts of "fair play" must be reconsidered. We must develop effective espionage and counterespionage services and must learn to subvert, sabotage and destroy our enemies by more clever, more sophisticated means than those used against us. It may become necessary that the American people be made acquainted with, understand and support this fundamentally repugnant philosophy. http://www.nbcnews.com/id/3340677/t/cia-operatives-shadowy-war-force/
Intelligence historian Jeffrey T. Richelson says the S.A. has covered a variety of missions. The group, which recently was reorganized, has had about 200 officers, divided among several groups: the Special Operations Group; the Foreign Training Group, which trains foreign police and intelligence officers; the Propaganda and Political Action Group, which handles disinformation; the Computer Operations Group, which handles information warfare; and the Proprietary Management Staff, which manages whatever companies the CIA sets up as covers for the S.A.
Scientology as a CIA Political Action Group – “It is a continuing arrangement…”: https://mikemcclaughry.wordpress.com/2015/08/25/scientology-as-a-cia-political-action-group-it-is-a-continuing-arrangement/
…Those operations we inaugurated in the years 1955-7 are still secret, but, for present purposes, I can say all that’s worth saying about them in a few sentences – after, that is, I offer these few words of wisdom. The ‘perfect’ political action operation is, by definition, uneventful. Nothing ‘happens’ in it. It is a continuing arrangement, neither a process nor a series of actions proceeding at a starting point and ending with a conclusion.
CIA FBI NSA Personnel Active in Scientology: https://i.imgur.com/acu2Eti.png
When you consider the number of forces that can be contained within a single “political action group” in the form on a “boutique investment firm,” where all sides of political arguments are predetermined by a selected group of actors who have been planted, compromised or leveraged in some way in order to control the way they spin their message. https://i.imgur.com/tU4MD4S.png
The evidence of this coordinated effort is overwhelming and the “consensus” that you see on TV, in sports, in Hollywood, in the news and on the Internet is fabricated.
Under the guise of a fake account a posting is made which looks legitimate and is towards the truth is made - but the critical point is that it has a VERY WEAK PREMISE without substantive proof to back the posting. Once this is done then under alternative fake accounts a very strong position in your favour is slowly introduced over the life of the posting. It is IMPERATIVE that both sides are initially presented, so the uninformed reader cannot determine which side is the truth. As postings and replies are made the stronger 'evidence' or disinformation in your favour is slowly 'seeded in.'
Thus the uninformed reader will most likely develop the same position as you, and if their position is against you their opposition to your posting will be most likely dropped. However in some cases where the forum members are highly educated and can counter your disinformation with real facts and linked postings, you can then 'abort' the consensus cracking by initiating a 'forum slide.'
When you find yourself feeling like common sense and common courtesy aren’t as common as they ought to be, it is because there is a massive psychological operation controlled from the top down to ensure that as many people as possible are caught in a “tension based” mental loop that is inflicted on them by people acting with purpose to achieve goals that are not in the interest of the general population, but a method of operating in secret and corrupt manner without consequences.
Notice that Jeffrey Katzenberg, of Disney, who is intertwined with Allen & Co funds the Young Turks. He is the perfect example of the relationship between media and politics.
Katzenberg has also been involved in politics. With his active support of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, he was called "one of Hollywood's premier political kingmakers and one of the Democratic Party's top national fundraisers."
With cash from Jeffrey Katzenberg, The Young Turks looks to grow paid subscribers: https://digiday.com/media/with-cash-from-katzenberg-the-young-turks-look-to-grow-paid-subscribers/
Last week, former DreamWorks Animation CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg’s new mobile entertainment company WndrCo was part of a $20 million funding round in TYT Network, which oversees 30 news and commentary shows covering politics, pop culture, sports and more. This includes the flagship “The Young Turks” program that streams live on YouTube every day. Other investors in the round included venture capital firms Greycroft Partners, E.ventures and 3L Capital, which led the round. This brings total funding for Young Turks to $24 million.
How Hollywood's Political Donors Are Changing Strategies for the Trump Era: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/hollywood-political-donors-are-changing-strategy-post-trump-1150545
Hollywood activism long has been depicted as a club controlled by a handful of powerful white men: Katzenberg, Spielberg, Lear, David Geffen, Haim Saban and Bob Iger are the names most often mentioned. But a new generation of power brokers is ascendant, including J.J. Abrams and his wife, Katie McGrath, cited for their personal donations and bundling skills; Shonda Rhimes, who held a get-out-the-vote rally at USC's Galen Center on Sept. 28 that drew 10,000 people; CAA's Darnell Strom, who has hosted events for Nevada congresswoman Jacky Rosen and Arizona congresswoman Kyrsten Sinema; and former Spotify executive Troy Carter, who held three fundraisers for Maryland gubernatorial candidate Ben Jealous (Carter also was a fundraiser for President Obama).
Soros Group Buys Viacom's DreamWorks Film Library: https://www.forbes.com/2006/03/17/soros-viacom-dreamworks-cx_gl_0317autofacescan11.html#541a895f1f22
Viacom, after splitting off from Les Moonves Les Moonves ' CBS , still holds Paramount Pictures, and that movie studio in December agreed to acquire DreamWorks SKG, the creative shop founded by the Hollywood triumvirate of Steven Spielberg, David Geffen and Jeffrey Katzenberg (a former exec at The Walt Disney Co.). DreamWorks Animation had been spun off into a separate company.
Now it's time for Freston to make back some money--and who better to do a little business with than George Soros? The billionaire financier leads a consortium of Soros Strategic Partners LP and Dune Entertainment II LLC, which together are buying the DreamWorks library--a collection of 59 flicks, including Saving Private Ryan, Gladiator, and American Beauty.
The money you spend on media and junk food and in taxes goes to these groups who then decide how best to market at you so that they decide how you vote by creating a fake consensus to trick into thinking that you want something other than what is best for you; but will inevitably result in more money being funneled to the top, creating further separation between the super rich and the average person. The goal will be to assert creeping authoritarianism by generating outrage against policies and issues they hate. Part of manipulating your basic assumptions is also to use schadenfreude (think canned laughter on TV) against characters who support the cause that might actually do you the most good (which reaffirms and strengthens your confirmation biased along predetermined political lines). https://i.imgur.com/PW1cRtj.png
We have a population being taught to hate socialism and love capitalism when the truth is no country is practicing either. These terms are merely disguises for political oligarchies where the collection of wealth is less about getting themselves rich and more about keeping everyone else poor.
What can you guess about the world around you if it turned out that every consensus that was forced on you was fake?
How much money would it take to make it look like 51% of the Internet believed in completely idiotic ideas? Combine shill operations with automation and AI’s, and the cost becomes a good investment relative to the return when measured in political power.
Even the people who are well intentioned and very vocal do not have to consciously be aware that they are working for a political action group. A covert political group will always prefer an unwitting tool to help push their agenda, so that they can remain in the shadows.
FDA Admonishes Drug Maker Over Kim Kardashian Instagram Endorsement https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidkroll/2015/08/11/fda-spanks-drug-maker-over-kim-kardashian-instagram-endorsement/#25174a29587b
The OSS files offer details about other agents than famous chef, Julia Child; including Supreme Court Justice Arthur Goldberg, major league catcher Moe Berg, historian Arthur Schlesinger Jr., and actor Sterling Hayden. http://www.nbcnews.com/id/26186498/ns/us_news-security/t/julia-child-cooked-double-life-spy/
USA Today: Businesses and organizations may refer to it as a tool for competitive advantage and marketing; but make no mistake http://archive.is/37tK3
Shareblue accounts caught in /politics
posting links to Shareblue without disclosing their affiliation http://archive.is/7HAkr
Psy Group developed elaborate information operations for commercial clients and political candidates around the world http://archive.is/BBblQ
Top mod of /Mechanical_Gifs
tries to sell subreddit on ebay for 999.00 dollars. http://archive.is/kU1Ly
Shill posts picture of a dog in a hammock with the brand clearly visible without indicating that it's an ad in the title of the post http://archive.is/Mfdk9
Arstechnica: GCHQs menu of tools spreads disinformation across Internet- â€œEffects capabilitiesâ€ allow analysts to twist truth subtly or spam relentlessly. http://arstechnica.com/security/2014/07/ghcqs-chinese-menu-of-tools-spread-disinformation-across-internet/
Samsung Electronics Fined for Fake Online Comments http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/10/24/samsung-electronics-fined-for-fake-online-comments/?_r=0
Discover Magazine: Researchers Uncover Twitter Bot Army Thatâ€™s 350 http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-brief/2017/01/20/twitter-bot-army/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A%20DiscoverTechnology%20%28Discover%20Technology%29#.WIMl-oiLTnA
Times of Israel - The internet: Israelâ€™s new PR battlefield http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/the-rise-of-digital-diplomacy-could-be-changing-israels-media-image/
Time: Social Media Manipulation? When â€œIndieâ€ Bloggers and Businesses Get Cozy http://business.time.com/2013/04/22/social-media-manipulation-when-indie-bloggers-and-businesses-get-cozy/
Content-Driven Detection of Campaigns in Social Media [PDF] http://faculty.cs.tamu.edu/caverlee/pubs/lee11cikm.pdf
the law preventing them from using this in America was repealed http://foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/
Redditor who works for a potato mailing company admits to being a shill. He shows off his 27 thousand dollars he made in /pics http://i.imgur.com/CcTHwdS.png
Screenshot of post since it was removed. http://i.imgur.com/k9g0WF8.png
Just thought I'd contribute to this thread http://imgur.com/OpSos4u
CNN: A PR firm has revealed that it is behind two blogs that previously appeared to be created by independent supporters of Wal-Mart. The blogs Working Families for Wal-mart and subsidiary site Paid Critics are written by 3 employees of PR firm Edelman http://money.cnn.com/2006/10/20/news/companies/walmart_blogs/index.htm
Vice: Your Government Wants to Militarize Social Media to Influence Your Beliefs http://motherboard.vice.com/read/your-government-wants-to-militarize-social-media-to-influence-your-beliefs
BBC News: China's Internet spin doctors http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7783640.stm
BBC News: US plans to 'fight the net' revealed http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4655196.stm
Wall Street Journal: Turkey's Government Forms 6 http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424127887323527004579079151479634742?mg=reno64-wsj&url=http%3A%2F%2Fonline.wsj.com%2Farticle%2FSB10001424127887323527004579079151479634742.html
Fake product reviews may be pervasive http://phys.org/news/2013-07-fake-product-pervasive.html#nRlv
USA Today: The co-owner of a major Pentagon propaganda contractor publicly admitted that he was behind a series of websites used in an attempt to discredit two USA TODAY journalists who had reported on the contractor. http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/military/story/2012-05-24/Leonie-usa-today-propaganda-pentagon/55190450/1
ADWEEK: Marketing on Reddit Is Scary http://www.adweek.com/news/technology/marketing-reddit-scary-these-success-stories-show-big-potential-168278
BBC- How online chatbots are already tricking you- Intelligent machines that can pass for humans have long been dreamed of http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20140609-how-online-bots-are-tricking-you
BBC news: Amazon targets 1 http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-34565631
BBC: More than four times as many tweets were made by automated accounts in favour of Donald Trump around the first US presidential debate as by those backing Hillary Clinton http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-37684418
Fake five-star reviews being bought and sold online - Fake online reviews are being openly traded on the internet http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-43907695 http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-20982985 http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-20982985
Bloomberg: How to Hack an Election [and influence voters with fake social media accounts] http://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-how-to-hack-an-election/
"Internet Reputation Management http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2008-04-30/do-reputation-management-services-work-businessweek-business-news-stock-market-and-financial-advice
Buzzfeed: Documents Show How Russiaâ€™s Troll Army Hit America http://www.buzzfeed.com/maxseddon/documents-show-how-russias-troll-army-hit-america#.ki8Mz97ly
The Rise of Social Bots http://www.cacm.acm.org/magazines/2016/7/204021-the-rise-of-social-bots/fulltext
CBC News- Canadian government monitors online forums http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/bureaucrats-monitor-online-forums-1.906351
Chicago Tribune: Nutrition for sale: How Kellogg worked with 'independent experts' to tout cereal http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-kellogg-independent-experts-cereal-20161121-story.html
DailyKos: HBGary: Automated social media management http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/02/16/945768/-UPDATED-The-HB-Gary-Email-That-Should-Concern-Us-All
Meme Warfare Center http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tfulltext/u2/a507172.pdf
Shilling on Reddit is openly admitted to in this Forbes article http://www.forbes.com/sites/julesschroede2016/03/10/the-magic-formula-behind-going-viral-on-reddit/#1d2485b05271
Forbes: From Tinder Bots To 'Cuban Twitter' http://www.forbes.com/sites/kashmirhill/2014/04/17/from-tinder-bots-to-covert-social-networks-welcome-to-cognitive-hacking/#4b78e2d92a7d
Huffington Post- Exposing Cyber Shills and Social Media's Underworld http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sam-fiorella/cyber-shills_b_2803801.html
The Independent: Massive British PR firm caught on video: "We've got all sorts of dark arts...The ambition is to drown that negative content and make sure that you have positive content online." They discuss techniques for managing reputations online and creating/maintaining 3rd-party blogs that seem independent. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/caught-on-camera-top-lobbyists-boasting-how-they-influence-the-pm-6272760.html
New York Times: Lifestyle Lift http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/15/technology/internet/15lift.html?_r=1&emc=eta1
New York Times: Give Yourself 5 Stars? Online http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/23/technology/give-yourself-4-stars-online-it-might-cost-you.html?src=me&ref=general
NY Times- From a nondescript office building in St. Petersburg http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html?_r=1
NY Times: Effort to Expose Russiaâ€™s â€˜Troll Armyâ€™ Draws Vicious Retaliation http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/31/world/europe/russia-finland-nato-trolls.html?_r=1
PBS Frontline Documentary - Generation Like http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/generation-like/
Gamers promote gaming-gambling site on youtube by pretending to hit jackpot without disclosing that they own the site. They tried to retroactively write a disclosure covering their tracks http://www.pcgamer.com/csgo-lotto-investigation-uncovers-colossal-conflict-of-interest/
Raw Story: CENTCOM engages bloggers http://www.rawstory.com/news/2006/Raw_obtains_CENTCOM_email_to_bloggers_1016.html
Raw Story: Air Force ordered software to manage army of fake virtual people http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/02/18/revealed-air-force-ordered-software-to-manage-army-of-fake-virtual-people/
Salon: Why Reddit moderators are censoring Glenn Greenwaldâ€™s latest news story on shills http://www.salon.com/2014/02/28/why_reddit_moderators_are_censoring_glenn_greenwalds_latest_bombshell_partne
The Atlantic: Kim Kardashian was paid to post a selfie on Instagram and Twitter advertising a pharmaceutical product. Sent to 42 million followers on Instagram and 32 million on Twitter http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2015/09/fda-drug-promotion-social-media/404563/
WAR.COM: THE INTERNET AND PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS http://www.theblackvault.com/documents/ADA389269.pdf
The Guardian: Internet Astroturfing http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/libertycentral/2010/dec/13/astroturf-libertarians-internet-democracy
The Guardian: Israel ups the stakes in the propaganda war http://www.theguardian.com/media/2006/nov/20/mondaymediasection.israel
Operation Earnest Voice http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2011/ma17/us-spy-operation-social-networks
The Guardian: British army creates team of Facebook warriors http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jan/31/british-army-facebook-warriors-77th-brigade
The Guardian: US military studied how to influence Twitter [and Reddit] users in Darpa-funded research  http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/08/darpa-social-networks-research-twitter-influence-studies
The Guardian: Chinese officials flood the Chinese internet with positive social media posts to distract their population http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/may/20/chinese-officials-create-488m-social-media-posts-a-year-study-finds
Times of Israel: Israeli government paying bilingual students to spread propaganda online primarily to international communities without having to identify themselves as working for the government. "The [student] union will operate computer rooms for the project...it was decided to establish a permanent structure of activity on the Internet through the students at academic institutions in the country." http://www.timesofisrael.com/pmo-stealthily-recruiting-students-for-online-advocacy/
USA Today: Lord & Taylor settles FTC charges over paid Instagram posts http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2016/03/15/lord--taylor-settles-ftc-charges-over-paid-instagram-posts/81801972/
Researcher's algorithm weeds out people using multiple online accounts to spread propaganda - Based on word choice http://www.utsa.edu/today/2016/10/astroturfing.html http://www.webinknow.com/2008/12/the-us-air-force-armed-with-social-media.html
Wired: Powered by rapid advances in artificial intelligence http://www.wired.co.uk/magazine/archive/2015/06/wired-world-2015/robot-propaganda
Wired: Clinton Staff and Volunteers Busted for Astroturfing [in 2007] http://www.wired.com/2007/12/clinton-staff-a/
Wired: Pro-Government Twitter Bots Try to Hush Mexican Activists http://www.wired.com/2015/08/pro-government-twitter-bots-try-hush-mexican-activists/
Wired: Microsoft http://www.wired.com/2015/09/ftc-machinima-microsoft-youtube/
Wired: Military Report: Secretly â€˜Recruit or Hire Bloggersâ€™ http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2008/03/report-recruit/
Wired: Air Force Releases â€˜Counter-Blogâ€™ Marching Orders http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2009/01/usaf-blog-respo/
Reddit Secrets https://archive.fo/NAwBx
Reddit Secrets https://archive.fo/SCWN7
"Once we isolate key people https://archive.is/PoUMo
GCHQ has their own internet shilling program https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Threat_Research_Intelligence_Group
US also operates in conjunction with the UK to collect and share intelligence data https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UKUSA_Agreement
Glenn Greenwald: How Covert Agents Infiltrate the Internet to Manipulate https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
Glenn Greenwald: Hacking Online Polls and Other Ways British Spies Seek to Control the Internet https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/07/14/manipulating-online-polls-ways-british-spies-seek-control-internet/
Here is a direct link to your image for the benefit of mobile users https://imgur.com/OpSos4u.jpg
Reddit for iPhone https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/reddit-the-official-app/id1064216828?mt=8
Why Satoshi Nakamoto Has Gone https://medium.com/@ducktatosatoshi-nakamoto-has-gone-4cef923d7acd
What I learned selling my Reddit accounts https://medium.com/@Rob79/what-i-learned-selling-my-reddit-accounts-c5e9f6348005#.u5zt0mti3
Artificial intelligence chatbots will overwhelm human speech online; the rise of MADCOMs https://medium.com/artificial-intelligence-policy-laws-and-ethics/artificial-intelligence-chatbots-will-overwhelm-human-speech-online-the-rise-of-madcoms-e007818f31a1
How Reddit Got Huge: Tons of Fake Accounts - According to Reddit cofounder Steve Huffman https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/how-reddit-got-huge-tons-of-fake-accounts--2
Whistleblower and subsequent investigation: Paid trolls on /Bitcoin https://np.reddit.com/Bitcoin/comments/34m7yn/professional_bitcoin_trolls_exist/cqwjdlw
Confession of Hillary Shill from /SandersForPresident https://np.reddit.com/conspiracy/comments/3rncq9/confession_of_hillary_shill_from/
Why do I exist? https://np.reddit.com/DirectImageLinkerBot/wiki/index
Already a direct link? https://np.reddit.com/DirectImageLinkerBot/wiki/res_links
Here's the thread. https://np.reddit.com/HailCorporate/comments/3gl8zi/that_potato_mailing_company_is_at_it_again/ /netsec
talks about gaming reddit via sockpuppets and how online discourse is (easily) manipulated. https://np.reddit.com/netsec/comments/38wl43/we_used_sock_puppets_in_rnetsec_last_year_and_are
Redditor comes clean about being paid to chat on Reddit. They work to promote a politician https://np.reddit.com/offmychest/comments/3gk56y/i_get_paid_to_chat_on_reddit/
Shill whistleblower https://np.reddit.com/politics/comments/rtr6b/a_very_interesting_insight_into_how_certain/
Russian bots were active on Reddit last year https://np.reddit.com/RussiaLago/comments/76cq4d/exclusive_we_can_now_definitively_state_that/?st=j8s7535j&sh=36805d5d
The Bush and Gore campaigns of 2000 used methods similar to the Chinese government for conducting â€œguided discussionsâ€ in chatrooms designed to influence citizens https://np.reddit.com/shills/comments/3xhoq8/til_the_advent_of_social_media_offers_new_routes/?st=j0o5xr9c&sh=3662f0dc
source paper. https://np.reddit.com/shills/comments/4d3l3s/government_agents_and_their_allies_might_ente
or Click Here. https://np.reddit.com/shills/comments/4kdq7n/astroturfing_information_megathread_revision_8/?st=iwlbcoon&sh=9e44591e
Alleged paid shill leaks details of organization and actions. https://np.reddit.com/shills/comments/4wl19alleged_paid_shill_leaks_details_of_organization/?st=irktcssh&sh=8713f4be
Shill Confessions and Additional Information https://np.reddit.com/shills/comments/5pzcnx/shill_confessions_and_additional_information/?st=izz0ga8r&sh=43621acd
Corporate and governmental manipulation of Wikipedia articles https://np.reddit.com/shills/comments/5sb7pi/new_york_times_corporate_editing_of_wikipedia/?st=iyteny9b&sh=b488263f
Ex -MMA fighter and ex-police officer exposes corrupt police practices https://np.reddit.com/shills/comments/6jn27s/ex_mma_fighter_and_expolice_officer_exposes/
User pushes InfoWars links on Reddit https://np.reddit.com/shills/comments/6uau99/chemicals_in_reddit_are_turning_memes_gay_take/?st=j6r0g2om&sh=96f3dbf4
Some websites use shill accounts to spam their competitor's articles https://np.reddit.com/TheoryOfReddit/comments/1ja4nf/lets_talk_about_those_playing_reddit_with/?st=iunay35w&sh=d841095d
User posts video using GoPro https://np.reddit.com/videos/comments/2ejpbb/yes_it_is_true_i_boiled_my_gopro_to_get_you_this/ck0btnb/?context=3&st=j0qt0xnf&sh=ef13ba81
Fracking shill whistleblower spills the beans on Fracking Internet PR https://np.reddit.com/worldnews/comments/31wo57/the_chevron_tapes_video_shows_oil_giant_allegedly/cq5uhse?context=3 https://i.imgur.com/Q3gjFg9.jpg https://i.imgur.com/q2uFIV0.jpg
TOP SECRET SPECIAL HANDLING NOFORN
CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY
Directorate of Operations
October 16, 1964
MEMORANDUM FOR THE DIRECTOR OF THE CIA
Subject: After action report of
Operation CUCKOO (TS)
1) Operation CUCKOO was part of the overall operation CLEANSWEEP, aimed at eliminating domestic opposition to activities undertaken by the Central Intelligence Agency's special activities division, in main regard to operation GUILLOTINE.
2) Operation CUCKOO was approved by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Department of Defense and the office of The President of the United States as a covert domestic action to be under taken within the limits of Washington D.C as outlined by Secret Executive Order 37.
3) Following the publishing of the Warren Commission, former special agent Mary Pinchot Meyer (Operation MOCKINGBIRD, Operation SIREN) also was married to Cord Meyer (Operation MOCKINGBIRD, Operation GUILLOTINE) threatened to disclose the details of several Special Activities Divisions' operations, including but not limited to, Operation SIREN and GUILLOTENE.
TOP SECRET SPECIAL HANDLING NOFORN
4) It was deemed necessary by senior Directorate of Operations members to initiate Operation CUCKOO as an extension of Operation CLEANSWEEP on November 30th. After Mary Pinchot Meyer threatened to report her knowledge of Operation GUILLOTENE and the details of her work in Operation SIREN from her affair with the former President.
5) Special Activities Division was given the green light after briefing president Johnson on the situation. The situation report was forwarded to the Department of Defense and the Joint Chiefs of staff, who both approved of the parameters of the operation, as outlined under article C of secret executive order 37 (see attached copy of article).
6) 8 members of the special activities division handpicked by operation lead William King Harvey began planning for the operation on October 3rd, with planned execution before October 16th.
7) The (?) of the operation was set as the neighborhood of Georgetown along the Potomac river, where the operators would observe, take note on routines, and eventually carry the operation.
8) After nothing Meyer's routines, Edward "Eddy" Reid was picked as the operation point man who would intersect Meyer on her walk on October 12th, with lead William King Harvey providing long range support if necessary from across the Chesapeake and Ohio canal (see illustration A for detailed map).
9) Edward Reid was planned to be dressed in the manner of a homeless black man, due to his resemblances to local trash collector (later found out to be Raymond Crump) who inhabits the AO and the path that Reid was planned to intersect Meyer.
TOP SECRET SPECIAL HANDLING NOFORN
- I once had a tennis ball roll to me on the school court yard. I panicked and completely missed the ball with my foot, from that day I've had an irrational fear of tennis balls.
- There was this one time, that I attempted to subliminally message my uncle into giving up smoking.
- I once visited my friends house for the first time in secondary school, this friend of mine was telling me about his theory, that if two intelligent people play tic tac toe, it will always be a draw. I then of course in typical Jake fashion lost the game.
- My mum once called the police and told them I had been kidnapped after forgetting to check further down the street.
- My family and I have "meme Sundays" where I show them the memes of the week.
- The first time I ate pistachios my parents forgot to tell me that you need to REMOVE THE SHELLS. I THOUGHT PISTACHIOS WERE JUST A TAD CRUNCHY.
- I used to refuse going anywhere without my healies, as a result I ended up wearing them to church on multiple occasions.
- My family must have thought I was a very weird child, as until and till the age of 14, both my family and extended family bought me packs of batteries.
- My friend was once told to sing in music class, his face went extremely purple as he started to cry, effectively dubbing him the beetroot guy for the rest of the school duration.
- My dad has become known as "the half job nelson" after starting projects such as decorating the bathroom and then leaving them half way refurbished. It once took us 3 years to decorate one small downstairs toilet.
- i have an uncle who tells random titbits, regardless of who's (or if anyone) is listening.
- I was at uni for a year before having a drug induced psychosis and being diagnosed with depression and anxiety.
- I've played piano since a young age and have got to grade 6
- My dad worked at my school when I was growing up
- I passed out in a computing class once.
- One lunch time I convinced my classmates that I had a game on my calculator, but in actual fact just used a bunch of maths symbols.
- There was a school tour guide at our school opening who actively told parents that the school was rubbish.
- I've been using anti-depressants, anti-psychotics and sleep medicines for the past 6 months.
- I used to hack Minecraft servers
- I used to make flash games for my friends at school
- My sister used to have an imaginary alter persona known as Blee, who was given his own mii character.
- I have the most loving family anyone could ask for (you can't change my mind)
- I'm the house's tech guy as I have a degree in rebooting router.
- I've made many projects, one in which I tried to recreate J.A.R.V.I.S, to a very poor standard.
- My parents bought me a pet snake for Christmas, I've was promised one for good GCSE results, but never took them up on the offer.
- I have two floors to my room, albeit small rooms.
- We used to own golden crested newts which are now an endangered species.
- I've tried to commit suicide many times by many different methods. it appears to be one things I'm REALLY bad at.
- I wrote a piece on Neural Networks for my public speaking.
- I've recently realised that I'm bisexual.
- I coded my auntie a website for her art company.
- I used to get so high on weed that I couldn't even talk
- As it turns out, this auntie once ate a weed browny in Peru
- I have a sentimental attachment to technology and never though anything away.
- Whilst on holiday my sister got an infection and came up with bumps and bruises. I told her that we would have to leave her behind, she started crying.
- I have strangely excellent hearing and can sometimes hear people talking about me through the walls.
- I have a loving supportive family, and they bought me a book on the substance DMT for Christmas.
- I am very spoilt
- I have fed a manatee grass.
- The house we bought our kittens from a real life crazy cat lady who's house was infested with kittens, the whole place stunk of cat dung. The friend I had brought to this woman's house then gave the crazy cat lady a hug,
- I made racist internet friends who I would verbally abuse me daily whilst we were playing video games.
- I was paranoid for a month straight after being shown the Truman show by my parents.
- one holiday i was holding a shit in so long that when I eventually needed to go, I did a poo so big it wouldn't flush.
- whenever my sister needed the toilets I would make water fall noises and talk about water.
- People used to mistake me for a girl when I was a baby.
- I once skipped lectures for a whole month and replaced it with smoking weed and ordering Chinese cuisine.
- I was asked to edit a clip in high school for a short film called "what if apple never existed"
- I used to teach piano to people
- We once saw a poisonous from whilst staying in Guyana.
- My best skill is keeping the teacher talking about their personal life in order to avoid working.
- My attention span only lasts give or take about 0.015 seconds.
- My physics teacher revealed to us that he had recently watched Minecraft trolling videos.
- I've been skiing, my favourite sport is badminton.
- I don't remember my first kiss as I was black out drunk. I was told that it was a light peck, followed up with me being sick on the rug.
- I have asthma and hay-fever.
- Myself and my sister always wanted a baby brother growing up.
- I have the weird ability to accurately estimate when my food is done without checking the timer.
- I made a google home device for my A2 coursework before it was released.
- My dad used to race stock cars when he was younger.
- My university is 7 hours away from my house.
- I'm studying Computer Science but want to change to Sociology or Psychology
- I know the majority of information regarding drug safety.
- I used to play club penguin
- I once got bullied at a festival for having tatty shoes
- I made a bet with a friend for his phone that I couldn't catch a bunny rabbit
- I was bullied at high school by a boy named Tyler.
- I was moved out of my first school because I wasn't developing fast enough
- I've recently made friends with a super chill, transgender lad
- My uni flatmates once played a prank on me, where they pretended to go to sleep, but instead hid on my balcony, making strange noises.
- Another time my flatmates hid in my cupboard and spring out at me.
- I once tested to see if the tooth fairy came without telling my parents in order to see if there would still be money.
- My mum came from Sri Lanka and my dad from Guyana
- My 8th year classmates once turned the clock 2 hours early, leading us to be let out of the lesson, after the teacher realised her mistake she sprinted back down the corridor saying "come back!"
- I learnt Russian (to an extent) to communicate with other people in the game CS:GO
- I made a flappy bird clone for my university coursework.
- My dad's birthday is on April the first.
- My first console was the PSP Phat, and my favourite game was Gript Shift. My parents decided me to surprise me with the console just as we were taking off to another country.
- I used to play a mystery game called Spy fox, my mum completed the majority of the games for me, as I couldn't read yet.
- We kept a cattle prod taser in my room for when friends came to my dorm room. We played a game called shock for shock.
- I've played the piano at Disney world Paris to 3 people. I've also played underneath the Eiffel tower.
- My favourite cuisine is sushi
- I once got led to believe that I scored a point in rugby, but as it turns out I was running completely off the pitch. I ended up going head first into a bush.
- I used to be friends with someone at the end of my garden.
- I've built my own PC when I was 14 (it's not that difficult).
- Once as a skinny kid I sat on the swing and the ropes just broke as I fell to the floor.
- My dad would tell us that our brains would rot after we watched sponge bob square pants for 8 straight hours.
- When I first got into gaming, my mum told me that it makes you less sociable, she wasn't wrong.
- I once kept leaning back on my chair during class and annoying a kid behind me. When he finally had enough he pulled my chair back and the table fell flat on my head making a dull thudding noise. The smallest trickle of blood came running from my head. When I got to A&E my head was wrapped up with a massive bandage. When we went in to see the doctor, she took off my bandage and found the cut so funny she couldn't do anything but laugh. I had a massive bandage around my head for a small 2 cm cut.
- I once started singing and doing an extremely strange dance to myself in the mirror. To my shock and horror I saw a younger school kid just staring me in the face.
- My mum allegedly cried when watching Bambi for the first time.
- I once ran into a stick my sister was holding on top of my dad's shoulders in the dark. Fortunately we had a family friend who was a doctor camping with us. He told me that I scratched my cornier, when visiting A&E I told them this, and they were very confused at my knowledge.
- My dad bought my mum a SNES as a birthday gift, it has been her favourite present for many years.
- I once unknowingly put my hands into a wasp's nest while walking along a pier, the wasps were not happy.
- I once went against my flatmate in a shot for shot, and as my flatmates had been on my Facebook account earlier announcing it, my mum saw the post and started to get worried.
- I once asked my dad how they made objects out of air, after seeing a glass worker make an ornament.
- One month I helped out at a local charity.
- I'm a reverse closet nerd
- I once drank orange juice and then was forced to brush my teeth by my parents.
- I once had my taxi stolen by my flatmate who was posing as me. When I tried to knock on the cab's window he looked at me as if I was drunk.
- I once ran a botched computing club
- Myself my dad and my sister had a game called Fire wo wo woh, burning wo wo woh, in which you attempt to get a rubber ball in the fire place.
- I spent an unholy amount of time playing the game "Professor Layton" on my mum's DS.
- I shit with no clothes on, always have and always will.
- People started asking my dad for a hair cut after seeing the botched job he did on mine.
- I used to go upstairs to a studio room at lunch times and listening to tunes with friends
- I built an app for my team when entering the Cisco red button challenge of 2013.
- We used to own a pet cat who started meowing at my parents whenever I was crying
- My first word was light
- I'm simultaneously somewhat smart and a complete moron, something something quantum physics something
- I used to be an alter server at my church
- I'm black
- When I was younger myself, my sister and my friend decided to build a bridge out of sticks. Each day a guy came back riding over it his bike, we attempted to put acorns on the track to "burst" his tires. On the third attempt I got really upset and chased him back to his camp ground where here went to hide in his tent. I told his mother about what he had been doing and made him apologise to us.
- I've been on two long boating holidays
- I was once diagnosed with Arrhythmia of the heart, I convinced myself over the following week that I'd need a pace maker.
- My biology teacher once gave his pet fish medicine.
- I nearly got into a fight outside a chip shop for repeatedly poking a guy whilst drunk, until my friend stepped in and politely asked him to go away.
- I once participated in big fun, it was an event in which myself and my friends went to a children's creche play area on adults night and wandered around like we were children.
- I made a new friend and went to his house, I had uncontrollable farts all night.
- A young family friend of ours asked my dead if he "slipped on a banana", after he had an accident whilst playing badminton.
- I entered the mii plaza and was delivered a nazi hitler wii character.
- I once persuaded my teacher that our german exchange students were Spanish. He then said hola to the german exchange students.
- I cried on my first day at middle-school for getting a centure.
- Apparently I told the younger kids at my primary school my words of wisdom, which were if you get to the playground first you get the tricycles.
- I had my tonsils removed after getting tonsillitis.
- When I was younger I slowed down the Alvin and the chipmunk songs to listen to them in the original singers voice.
- When I was younger the show, "the shiny show" seemed to give me a migrane every time it was aired.
- For most of the social gatherings at middle school, I avoided them by saying I just made plans at the last minute.
- My english tutor hated JK Rowling because he allegedly insulted his wife.
- I started following the Yogscast at the time when they were still making Shadow of Israphel
- I made a somewhat strange compilation of scenes 10 years ago in which I had a Dalek and a Cyberman form a romantic bond
- My favourite and first episode of Doctor Who was Madame De Pompa dour
- I attempted to create a full size replica of K9, but stopped after cutting the wooden base to size.
- I played a messenger in our school production of Shakespeare, in which I mumbled my lines and ran off stage like I was about to cry.
- My music teacher always let me sit at the grand piano, making me even more hated than I already was.
- Even maths mechanics lesson I use to blurt out random answers and got them wrong 80% of the time
- I used to share black eyed peas songs with my friends back when I was using a Nokia phone.
- I once participated in a competition in which we had to create the best protection for keeping an egg safe when chucked out a third floor window.
- I have 2 cats despite being highly allergic to them.
- For every school mufti day bar one, I wore school uniform to school.
- I once had my teacher do some dodgy work with my braces as they were causing me to bleed.
- I once had 4 teeth removed, my mother came in but was immediately squeamish, I found this funny and watched her leave again.
- I once climbed onto the roof of the campus building opposite my balcony.
- I first watched Rick and Morty when I was Ill and thought it was the best thing ever. I've come recently to hate the tv show purely due to it's fan base.
- I once got really mad people were pushing me in the changing room elbowed the air, hitting my friend Charlie in the face.
- I choose my particular university because I realised there would be drugs, as it was a port to sea.
- I cried during the ending scene of Short circuit, when the robot was running out of power.
- When I was younger my dad came into my room to me passed out on my bed looking up pictures of Emma Watson.
- My cousins introduced me to the I GOT GREEN BEANS POTATOES TOMATOES soundtrack.
- I once had a restaurant visit in which I made a face using two wine corks for chubby cheeks
- I once told my family I would meet them at the restaurant, as I had just started a CSGO match. My mum was not impressed when
- I once started selling selling the sunflower seeds with my friend for a amazingly priced £0. Our new business venture was put to a stop after one kid got an allergic reaction as a result of eating sun flower seeds HE KNEW HE WAS ALLERGIC TO.
- I once created a 4 way chess board, invited four people to play, and didn't tell them the rules.
- Most nights of my childhood myself and my dad would sit up in the attic playing Super Mario Bros 3, each time we'd lose our progress because we switched the Nintendo machine off.
- I found out Santa clause wasn't real when my mum was telling our family friend about how cheap she got my present. I later revealed this information to my sister, ruining her childhood as well as mine.
- I once built a portable hacking machine that performed a man in the middle attack
- Myself and my friend invented a country called Alyamania complete with a dictionary and own national anthem.
- I have a dog, 2 cats and a snake, although they don't seem to get on very well.
- I used to watch little cook big cook with my mum and we would make meals together.
- I used to keep two separate diaries, one for centuries and one for merit, as a result I was never put in a detention.
- I am planning on building a vivarium for my snake with two watch out towers connected by a bridge.
- I created a meme yesterday that got 5.0k views.
- I once had a asthma attack whilst running as a replacement, followed by the next day I slammed my hand in a door and my dad locked the car before. The nurses asked my dad if we were seeing any social workers.
- I once got knocked over my Borris Johnson
- I tried research chemicals and couldn't walk for 2 weeks.
- My dad has driven over my toes with his car because "i was being slow".
- I once stopped a guy from falling down an elevator.
- I participated in NCS
- I got Alcohol poisoning the first night I went out drinking and woke up to my two parents either side of me. I needed holding still by my dad so I could go for a pee. The ride home felt like a rollercoaster from hell.
- My parents met each other at Mc Donald's
- I once attempted to fix a go kart's missing axel with sellotape.
- My sister and I created a non-functional Rollar Coaster ride in which we put up a bunch of strings and attached a cardboard box.
- I had severe depression and suicidal thoughts at university. My friends would knock on my door every day and come into my room and sit down.
- Every time my dad left the room, I'm load up Minecraft instead of studying for my GCSE exams.
- I once went scuba diving in an indoor swimming pool.
- I hid in my sisters room more than 20 times in order to jump out at her.
- I attempted DOFE but was left behind by my group, and told them to "go on without me". I later sheepishly dobbed my team in for leaving me in the middle of no where.
- I once won an iPod nano in a raffle after explicitly telling my parents I didn't want to go.
- I used to create PayPal accounts when I was younger and created a new account each time my current account was maxed out.
- Whilst waiting for the meals to come in a restaurant, I'd often play square/dots with my mother.
- I changed my mind on the course I'm studying and switched from Computer Science to Psychology (not confirmed).
- In primary school a gender haired kid called Louis asked me if i knew why we had ball sacks, then promptly told me it was to keep your dick up as you pee.
- When I had nightmares I'd go and sleep in my parents room.
- I had an irrational fear of the dark
- I once stopped talking to a girl for a whole summer holiday because she was distracting me from playing CSGO.
- In my first Minecraft world I built a castle with some friends. The stairs kept catching on fire, my friend told me that happens sometimes. Years later he came forward telling me that HE was the one setting the stairs on fire.
- I have over 2000 hours in the game CSGO.
- I was a prefect at my middle school but took into school a badge that said "perfect" from hawking bazar, and got demoted of my prefect badge.
- I once did a whole project on golden crested newts found in my garden, my project got an A.
- During our short film "What if apple never existed", we recruited the theatre lighting guy who set us all up with explosives. The explosive was understandably extremely underwhelming.
- I once had to call an ambulance for my nanny after she started having a fit.
- We once had a house abroad that was infected by 1000s of ants, we could see them marching under the door.
- My sister was born 3 months early.
- I have never been to a funeral.
- I participated in the cult, the beavers for a short while.
- My parents taught me to gamble at a mere age of 14.
- The best burrito I had I bought in kingston which contained chips.
- I have a lot of ideas but never do anything with them.
- I once found a small snake in a car park, and after being told to let it go by my parents I secretly gave it a kiss.
- We found a bird with a broken wing, we attempted to make it a sling before it's unfortunate death. We wrote the bird a tomb stone with chalk.
- A long time ago I used to have a friend called SkyLordWolfMan, my parents would constantly make fun of the fact I was saying that name for a whole summer.
- I've played piano at both my aunties and music teacher's house
- When I put my hand up in class when my dad was a teacher my dad would always pretend he couldn't see my hand.
- I stayed at school almost every day for my whole high school experience as my dad had to finish off some "late work". It's strange but his work must have involved beer because I could always smell it.
- I once went up to a teacher called Mrs. Jelly, and said "are you feeling wobbly today", fortunately she didn't hear.
- I was once hit in the balls after trying to help with a coconut game.
- I once took a orange cartoon full of vodka into the uni library in order to prepare myself for a presentation. As it turns out I was 1/2 an hour late for the presentation and it had already finished.
- I childishly made mock flamethrowers using a deodorant can and a lighter on multiple occasions at university.
- My first band was Clean Bandit, the clean bandit before they went mainstream.
- When I was younger my parents took myself and my friend to a concert, we both awkwardly stood there without moving for 5 hours, the woman on my left kept nudging me with her elbow, which really hurt.
- My grandad used to be a grand master chess player until his recent departure about a decade ago. I never actually met him, so found it hard to cry with my mother when she was mourning him.
- I used to read Captain Underpants and Alex Skyrider as a kid.
- I once came home with two odd shoes, we spotted it on our way to a restaurant, and the people behind us started laughing.
- On one Geography field trip instead of doing my coursework, I found a bug that allowed me to message all the other workstations on the network. People found it VERY annoying.
- I was once auctioned off to the school for charity.
- I once participated in a band performance where I couldn't feel my fingers.
- When I was younger I had a business venture in which I decided I would rent out a whole
- I had this brief period in my teenage years where I was addicted to making puns.
- My cousin once fell in the pond as she mistook the sea weed for grass.
- I used to run a web show with my sister and her friend where we made a shot for shot budget rip-off of I-Carly
- I once made myself sick as a kid to get out of doing an exam
- I'm a recovering 9gagaholic, this one I'm really ashamed of.
- I once left my phone recording my food whilst telling my flatmates not to steal any. I came back to a video of my flatmate sheepishly deciding over which piece of chicken to take whilst my other flatmate stood still
- One halloween I dressed up as the Cliche Slender man.
- I once had a full blown panic attack whilst in an interview at Maplins, needless to say it didn't go too well. As it turns out this shop has just gone out of business, it's a shame because visiting was my favourite place to go other than Mc Donald.
- I used to have a paper round, but instead of walking, my dad drove me around each street like the lazy fucker I am.
- The first time I played Minecraft I was sent into the nether by my classmates, following this, they broke the portal leaving me stranded in the hell world. I ended up not playing the game again for about a year later.
- I've been to Bletchley park 7 times.
- I've had upwards of 8 quad copters but broke each one.
- My last quad-copter's death was as a result of me demonstrating to my friend how you would lose control of it.
- I used to have this really cool robot that could do back flips. My dad took it into work to show everyone and broke it. When we went back to the shop instead of getting the same toy, they told us that the toy had been discontinued and we would only get a cash refund (resulting in me getting no Christmas present for that year)
- When asked to draw a picture of myself in primary school I added my sister into the drawing
- My earliest memory is driving around the french alps listening to Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds by the Beatles.
- My dad once introduced my mum to a pyramid scheme.
- At the end of a night of clubbing, a lad helped me take my friend back to the flat, then lectured both of us 3 hours on joining his pyramid scheme.
- A girl in my university dorm got upset with me for writing her name on the birthday list. She scribbled her name out and later that day someone else came along and wrote it back on the wall.
- I once fell off a tree and hit my head, could not move for 5 minutes. Felt different ever since.
- My piano teacher gave up on me because I wouldn't listen to anything she was saying.
- I used to ran a Minecraft server in which I'd get donations for in-game ranks.
- I once came up with a plan to infect the internet's VPS servers with viruses.
- When I was younger, my PC was remotely accessed by a hacker, during a session of Minecraft. After sending me attempts to
- I enrolled in a french class and managed to learn a staggering 5 words in french, including bonjour.
- My flatmate once nearly burnt the house down cooking bacon.
- My mum brings coffee up to my room in the morning.
- I wake up to my dog licking my face every other day.
- My mum once came in a snow ball rolling down the hill
- I used to think using XD was the trendiest thing in the world.
- I was once asked to run a power point slideshow for my teacher as I was the "tech guy". I showed almost every slide early and ruined every question of the speech, needless to say I was never asked to run the PC again.
- My family and I used to play Wii Party almost every night
- I made a game for the people at my school in which you had to avoid teachers and get to a checkpoint.
- I dream of going sky diving and visiting India in the future.
- For a short period I thought I had autism
- For a short period I wore glasses because I purposely blurred my eyes, I wanted to see what it was like.
- I've got almost perfect 20/20 vision
- When I was younger I had a whole month of depressive mood after coming to the conclusion that someday, my parents will die. Going through Existential nihilism is tough when you're a 10 year old kid.
- My favourite movie is Ex Machina.
- When I was younger I got offered a job at Maplins, only to have my application denied half a decade later.
- I once made a quiz about my home country, Guyana for my class.
- Our project in middle school was to create a wooden frame and do a puppet show for the lower school kids. I spoke to my partner and she said I could keep it in 2 years, she never got back to me.
- I used to host a spy club named SpyG with some close family friends and sister. SpyG was short for "Spy Grownups" as we'd both plant recording devices to listen to what they were saying and taught "potions" classes, which consisted of mixing a bunch of household cleaning products. Inspiring!
- I once stopped someone in a corridor and started singing "stop stop, being so hard on your self" in an incredibly camp and dramatic sounding way.
- My first music event at school was a Beatles concert, my dad had setup.
- We had guinea pigs until a day where I forgot to bring them back inside and they went missing.
- My cat once brought in a dead mouse, and kindly left it in my shoe for me to explore in the morning.
- I bullied my sister into letting me take the cuter kitten, only to find my kitten hated humans.
- My middle school teacher once started a rant about how "you probably all think I'm a terrible teacher". I said yes under my breathe and was sent out immediately.
- We had a Latin teacher who told us to go speak with his elevator, Elma when we did something wrong. Additionally he frequently sent his students to "Siberia", which in actuality was just a cold part of the corridor outside the class room.
- I once went to a school of disabled kids and read them books with my friends.
- I once skipped a GCSE exam to edit my band's auditions.
- I once cried at the breakfast table in front of my parents because the comedown was so bad.
- For a few hours I was a professional DJ.
- I once kept a tech support scammer on the line for a total of three hours during my GCSE exam week.
- I'm able to hold my breathe for a total of 3 minutes.
- I don't have a favourite colour
- I have always and will continue to take the explosion papers out of the Christmas crackers before anyone can get to the table.
- I had a brief period where I would only use words that an 8 can be added onto, such as m8, r8, gr8, f8. One of my Christmas presents was titled "get rekt m8", this bring back many cringe-worthy memories.
- I once electrocuted my room's door handle using a piece of foil, a wire and a shock pen from Chessington world of adventures.
- I wasn't socially aware up until a few years ago.
- I remember one Christmas my parents bought me a tooth brush which came along with a space man video game on a disc. I thought it was the best thing in the world.
- I predicted trump would be the president a few months before he was announced. I shortly did the same with Brexxit.
- My auntie voted out of the EU, because she just "wanted to see if she could do it".
- A silhouette of me peeing was once seen by my family who were waiting in the car. When I came back they were all laughing at me.
- I once excitedly asked my parents if I could unlock the door whilst on holiday only to have the key break in half in the lock. sad!
- On the first day of university I broke down crying in front of my new pal outside on the balcony about how shit I thought university was going to be.
- My mum accidentally mentioned Adolf Hitler at a Jewish get together, and everyone fell silent.
- I started my second school without any friends and finished it without any friends.
- I once had a psychotic dream that the cleaners at my uni were planning on killing me outside my room.
- When I was younger, I wrote a story ending with the line "and it was all a dream", the teacher was not impressed
- When my dad was at uni he played a prank on his flatmates in which himself and his friends use
- My dad used to have an Afro.
- When I was younger I was sat in my friends car with his mum. For some reason she then decided to tell my friend that
- I did 99% of my homework in the 5 minute change between two classes
- I once made a joke ripping on a weighty dude saying "don't give it to him he'll eat them all" about a bag of Christmas sweets.
- I had a phone but no sim card for the majority of my life time.
- One time I woke up to a hangover and ended up buying 20+ paintball tickets to boost my mood.
- My dad was constantly labelled as officially cooler than me at my middle school
- My mum begged me to watch The Matrix, after viewing she said it wasn't very good.
- There was a teacher at my last school who taught German and hated me to much he told a whole other class my grade in an attempt to inspire them.
- We once stole our neighbours blow up snow man and left them a ransom note, the kids were not happy!
- I've never had a girl/boyfriend
- We hid a hidden camcorder between the two fridges at my uni because someone kept stealing food.
- I almost once drowned at sea, fortunately my new french friend carried me back to the sure.
- I have a Sound-cloud track with 25,000 plays.
- Once my dad belayed me up a climbing wall and on my descent I decided to jump off the wall, he went flying into the air as I'm heavier than him
- During my primary school days, I invited a girl called Georgia over to play on the Wii with me. I ended up leaving her to play club penguin with my friends, she spent the rest of the time playing Wii Sports with my mother.
- My favourite show growing up was fairly odd parents.
- Growing up I used to own a Tamagotchi and a PDA (which was very recent at the time)
- A teacher at my school once asked if we could go to a red light district on a school trip.
- I used to own a very poor quality Facebook group
- A few days ago I had a dream that I was being sucked out of my body into the after life.
- I've played at two weddings, these being my music teachers and my aunties.
- I was once in my towns local news paper for playing the piano at Ronnie Scotts, despite my performance being terrible.
- I was once the only participant in a school trip, it was plastered with long awkward pauses
- I'd give people climbing lessons and tell them what "rank" they were.
- My child hood memories are all off playing crocodile clips on windows 98
- I knew about Apple wireless ear buds a few months before it was released as I was doing work experience at Artemis, a investment funds manager.
- My teacher constantly called me a hypocrite and when I asked what she meant she said look it up.
- I got a reply from 3kliksphilip on one of my videos
- I once caught a guy stealing usernames and passwords using a phishing site, and he got taken into custody. I was invited to a Code breaking event but turned it down.
- I once setup the school theatre to play Super Mario bros 3 on the big screen.
- I was once described as "shady, but in a wholesome way"
- I once went off peace while skiing and ending up skidding down a hill into a tree.
- I once annoyed my mother so much that she started throwing the beef jerky she had bought for me all around the train platform.
- My sister was once hosting a party and a single tomato dropped on the ground. My mum came into the room, saw this and was very upset.
- Once I ate watermelon and came up with a rash, my parents couldn't believe this and made me eat watermelon the next day, I had another allergic reaction
- I used to play Minecraft with Steven Moffat's son.
- My friend's uncle is a famous scientist, I once met him at a family friends get together.
- When younger my parents asked me to count up to 10, I counted the numbers by pointing at my fingers, my parents asked me if I could count any higher and I counted with my fingers again, but this time putting my hands above my head.
- I once brought a random guy who I thought was my flatmate's boyfriend to my flatmate and connected their hands. They were both very confused, I later explained this story to her and she found it hilarious.
- My dad was once stopped whilst belaying me on a climbing wall by this really over-eccentric, dramatic guy, who rushed in like he was a super hero and took over, he was very happy with himself that someone had made a mistake.
Csgo-Bet.Org is a CSGO gambling and betting websites aggregator. We spend a massive amount of time so you could effortlessly and quickly find the best places for CSGO betting. Every service presented on our platform is tested by our team beforehand, so we can confidently state that they are user-friendly and secure. The demand for CSGo has led to the creation of a great CSGO betting website from time to time. You can also do CSGO betting and earn some cash from it. There are CSGO betting sites to help you with that. CSGO Betting. As CSGO esports become more popular, the CSGO betting also becomes popular. You can bet on three types of bets in CSGO matches. A group of CSGO Gambling fanatics working with us have therefore tested and reviewed hundreds of gambling websites to come up with a list of the 10+ Best CSGO Gambling Sites on the web. You can rest assured that the CSGO Betting sites listed here will be the best the CSGO gambling industry has to offer. List of CSGO Betting Sites doesn`t assume any responsibility If you take a hit using any type of information that is available within the site. There is no responsibility of list of CSGO Betting Sites as well if you deal with the third party, in spite of any list of CSGO Betting Sites recommendations towards other Internet resources, business CS:GO skins are back! Deposit and withdraw skins instantly with 0% fees in our website. Earn the best referral bonuses in the market with 30% commission.
Csgo game betting sites RRR. Loading... Unsubscribe from RRR? ... csgo asia championship 2018, csgo shattered web case drop, csgo not able to reconnect, csgo s0m profile, l?i failed to reach any ... Major Shenanigans in Berlin Team Liquid CSGO VLOG ft NAF, Elige, Stewie, Twistzz and Nitr0 - Duration: 36:03. Team Liquid Recommended for you Best CS:GO Betting Web Sites CataLean. Loading... Unsubscribe from CataLean? ... CS:GO KNIVES RANKED from BEST to WORST (community votes) TDM_Heyzeus - Duration: 13:45. UNBOXING 400 OPERATION SHATTERED WEB CASES (HILARIOUS ... 10:45. i bet 4 DRAGON LORES on Mousesports vs FaZe! (CS:GO BETTING REACTION) - Duration: 15:18. juicy 245,594 views. 15:18. I bet $10,000 on G2 VS NRG (CS:GO BETTING REACTION) - Duration: 15:59. juicy 111,586 views. 15:59. Mix Play all Mix - juicy YouTube; CS:GO - Best of pro players gambling! Huge wins and losses ft ...